Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hey Sometimes I Just Wanna Dance


I love this stuff; crazy fresh moves. I like all kinds of tunes. It usually has to be something that grabs me or suits a certain mood. I am a huge fan of trashy garage rock stuff like The Sonics and the zillions of other bands in this fashion. I love a good pounding rhythm and this kind of music always has it in spades. Its fun, primitive, catchy and a 'lil messed up. Perfect.

However, I can groove on Deep House like St Germain or Chill stuff like Thievery Corporation too. A couple of my favorite bands to listen to before or during a ride are Fu Manchu
and Zeke. This stuff is super heavy, over the top
and just makes you wanna go berzerk.

Mostly I listen to podcasts from
http://garagepunk.com/ . These are a blast always nutty and have tons of great stuff. I hope to get my band jack leg on there soon. Go find something that makes you wanna shake yr thang. Something that has a funky beat and you can bug out to it. I'm scattered! HA!

No comments: