Thursday, January 10, 2008

Insomnia-maniac!

I have never been one to get many hours of sleep at one time. If I get more than 5 hrs at clip that's usually good. I was up what seemed like every 1.5-2 hrs last night. I dunno why perhaps having to pee, having the hounds walk on me and asking to go out or just not being able to turn off my brain. Today I felt like a zombie/automaton. Everything I did went fine, but I felt disconnected. My band (jack leg-more on this to come) has practice for the first time in what seems like forever. We are gonna try a bass player out as it may allow us to loosen up some. I like being a three-piece, but you really gotta be on or not give a crap to pull it off. I guess we care a little bit despite our monumental slackness. Maybe I will get a wink or two after my ears get destroyed. Going to ride up in RVa on Saturday. Proabably will be sloppy, but fun.

No comments: