Friday, January 25, 2008

Thieves and Magpies


I love the quote that goes something like: "All the worlds greatest artists are theives and magpies." I do not know who said it, but it applies here and to many blogs for sure. I lifted the above from another of my favorites www.howtoavoidthebummerlife.com. Kick ass site and kick ass clothing.
I was totally tweaked and pissed yesterday upon getting in from my morning commute from the morons that give me about 2 inches of space when they pass me. Granted a miss is as good as a mile, but it sure can be un-nerving. My more angry rebellious side wants to catch up to these a-holes and throw something at them or scathe them with some choice salty discourse. However, I actually realise that is pointless and likely will bring more harm my way, which as a family character that I have become is not such a good idea. I found lotsa good stuff on this site that made me feel better; check it out www.commutebybike.com.
I hope to check out some local noise this weekend at the Taphouse http://www.myspace.com/thetaphouse w/ hometown heroes The Candysnatchers and NY band The Electric Shadows. Maybe do some schmoozing for jack leg too. Ten quidado la mano cornuda!

No comments: